Drain operation: 1. The nozzle is pressed against the i […]
1. The nozzle is pressed against the inner wall of the capacity at a certain angle;
2. Slowly press the control button to the first gear and wait for about 1 - 3 seconds;
3. Press the control button to the second gear, and the nozzle will drain the remaining liquid;
4. slow release control button;
5. Press the ejector button to shoot the nozzle.
1. If the liquid accidentally enters the piston chamber, the pollutants should be removed in time;
2. After the pipette is used, adjust the pipette range to the maximum value and place the pipette vertically on the pipette holder;
3. According to the frequency of use, all pipettes should be washed regularly with soapy water or with 60% isopropyl alcohol, then washed with double distilled water and dried;
4. avoid placing it at a higher temperature to prevent deformation and leakage or inaccuracy;
5. Find problems and find professionals in time.
Note on pipettes:
1. When the pipette nozzle has liquid, do not place the pipette horizontally or upside down to prevent liquid from flowing into the piston chamber to corrode the pipette piston;
2. the correct use of pipettes to aspirate, drain, to achieve high precision. Pay special attention to 2) and 3) operation of drainage;
3. usually check the method of leakage:
After absorbing liquid, stop in the liquid for 1-3 seconds to observe whether the liquid level in the tip is lowered. If the liquid level drops first, check if there is any problem with the tip. If there is any problem, replace the tip. After replacing the tip, the liquid level still drops. If you have any problems, you should find a professional maintenance person to repair it.
4. Pipettes that require high temperature disinfection should first check whether the pipette used is suitable for high temperature disinfection before processing.