Pipette is a precision pipetting instrument in the labo […]
Pipette is a precision pipetting instrument in the laboratory. The pipetting range can be adjusted by itself. This mainly depends on the up and down movement of the piston in the device. The moving distance of the gas piston is realized by the screw structure controlled by the adjusting wheel. This button drives the push rod to move the piston down to remove the gas in the piston cavity. After the release, the piston returns to its original position under the action of the return spring, thus completing the suction process. In order to achieve its liquid delivery effect, both long-term and short-term maintenance work should be done.
1. Short-term maintenance
Before starting work every day, please check whether there is dust and dirt on the surface of the instrument, especially pay attention to the connection part of the nozzle. It is recommended to wash with 70% ethanol.
2. Long-term maintenance
In order to ensure the accuracy and accuracy of each instrument, it is necessary to regularly debug and calibrate the instrument dispenser. Calibration software can complete the plan, implementation and data recording of instrument calibration inspection.
3. Regular cleaning:
(1) First, disassemble the pipette according to the manual.
(2) Check and wipe the instrument to remove dust.
(3) Only use 70% ethanol to wipe. The nozzle connector and sprayer can be soaked in ethanol overnight.
(4) The piston, O-ring and spring need to be coated with silicone oil.
(5) Install all the removed components and restore them.
Note: The cleaned instrument needs to be recalibrated.
4. High temperature disinfection
When disinfecting the pipette, follow the instructions below:
(1) Place the entire instrument at 121°C and 1.2 bar of atmospheric pressure for 20 minutes for disinfection, or disinfect the entire instrument with ultraviolet light.
(2) The sterilized instrument must be placed at room temperature for 2 hours before use.
(3) The sterilized instrument needs to be calibrated before use.