1. Use a suitable tip: To ensure better accuracy and ac […]
1. Use a suitable tip:
To ensure better accuracy and accuracy, it is recommended that the pipetting rate be within the 35%-100% range of the tip.
2. Installation of the tip:
For most brands of pipettes, especially multi-channel pipettes, it is not easy to install the tip: in order to achieve a good seal, you need to insert the pipette handle into the tip, turn it left and right or shake it back and forth. . Some people will use the pipette to repeatedly hit the tip to tighten, but this operation will cause the tip to deform and affect the accuracy, and serious will damage the pipette, so this operation should be avoided. RAININ's multi-channel pipettes do not have an O-ring. With the tip of the front stop, the ideal seal can be achieved with a gentle press. It is a boon for multi-channel pipette users.
3. Tip immersion angle and depth:
The tip immersion angle is controlled within 20 degrees of inclination and is kept vertical; the tip immersion depth is recommended as follows:
Pipette size tip immersion depth
2L and 10 L 1 mm
20L and 100 L 2-3 mm
200L and 1000 L 3-6 mm
5000 L and 10 mL 6-10 mm
4. Tip rinse:
For normal temperature samples, the rinsing of the tips helps to improve accuracy; however, for high temperature or low temperature samples, the rinsing of the tips reduces the accuracy of the operation, so please pay special attention.
5. Aspiration rate:
Pipetting should maintain a smooth, suitable rate of pipetting; too fast aspiration rate can easily cause the sample to enter the sleeve, causing damage to the piston and seal and cross-contamination of the sample.
1. Maintain the correct posture when pipetting; do not hold the pipette at all times, use a pipette with a finger hook to help relieve hand fatigue; if possible, change hands frequently.
2. Regularly check the sealing condition of the pipette. Once the seal is aged or leaking, the seal ring must be replaced in time.
3. Perform 1-2 corrections per year on the pipette (depending on the frequency of use).
4, most pipettes, before use and after a period of use, the piston should be coated with a layer of lubricating oil to maintain the seal; for RAININ conventional range pipettes, do not apply lubricants also have the ideal Sealing.