If there is liquid leakage, the reasons are as follows: […]
If there is liquid leakage, the reasons are as follows:
1. Whether the gun heads match;
2. Is the spring piston normal?
3. If it is a volatile liquid (as is the case with many organic solvents), it may be a problem of saturated vapor pressure. You can suck up the liquid several times before pipetting.
Five major issues to consider when purchasing a pipette
1. What is the biggest difference between the latest pipettes and others in terms of performance and ergonomics?
2. Is the product compatible with the tips of other manufacturers?
3. What types of services does this product offer? calibration? service?
4. Does the manufacturer provide application technical support before and after the product is purchased?
5. What is the life cycle of the product? What is the warranty period of the product? If the company stops producing the product, how many years of instrument accessories and parts services will they provide?